Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Cool --- you can almost see the shape of an animal --- love the yellow and the green colors. Well done.
Great shot Joanne, so crisp and clear and wonderful depth of field.
What an interesting shot of this bloom. Well done.
Nancy, thank you.Ann, I got lucky with this shot :)Jan, Thanks, blooms fascinate me.
Lovely. Your blooms always are fascinating Jo. :)
great SOOC shot! amazing macro! i need a macro lens!!! lol!
Lovely shot of the bud about to unfurl!
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for visiting.
I love the delicate petals! Great capture.
lina, thank you so much.Cher, they are so much fun :)EG, Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.Ashley, Thank you :)
Sheri, thanks so much.
Beautiful shot with awesome bokeh.
Perfect Macro..I need pratice.
Good shot!
just great!
Beautiful macro shot!
I like to take photos of buds as they are so interesting. I haven't guessed what yours may be yet. Fabulous.
Cool, what flower is it?
Thanks to all of you for stopping by, reading and commenting. Have a great week ahead.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Cool --- you can almost see the shape of an animal --- love the yellow and the green colors. Well done.
Great shot Joanne, so crisp and clear and wonderful depth of field.
What an interesting shot of this bloom. Well done.
Nancy, thank you.
Ann, I got lucky with this shot :)
Jan, Thanks, blooms fascinate me.
Lovely. Your blooms always are fascinating Jo. :)
great SOOC shot! amazing macro! i need a macro lens!!! lol!
Lovely shot of the bud about to unfurl!
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for visiting.
I love the delicate petals! Great capture.
lina, thank you so much.
Cher, they are so much fun :)
EG, Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.
Ashley, Thank you :)
Sheri, thanks so much.
Beautiful shot with awesome bokeh.
Perfect Macro..I need pratice.
Good shot!
just great!
Beautiful macro shot!
I like to take photos of buds as they are so interesting. I haven't guessed what yours may be yet. Fabulous.
Cool, what flower is it?
Thanks to all of you for stopping by, reading and commenting. Have a great week ahead.
Post a Comment