Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Ummmm, nice warm fuzzies....they are always so interesting under a macro lens!
Magnificent macros, Jo! So vivid, I can see the little bitty hair -so fuzzy! :)
Oh, this is really, really lovely collection of macro photos.Have a wonderful weekend!MedaM
Nice macros, the closer we get the more we see. The first one is especially fuzzy, do you know what the plant might be?
Just look at those stings in macro, I can see them well! Lovely!
Such a pretty collection! The second last photo of fuzzies is particularly magical!
These are very interesting flowers and buds, again and your macros are breathtaking.
This is what I love about macro, being able to see those small details that you just don't see with the human eye. Just gorgeous.
Marvelous close-ups. Love them
So many warm fuzzies! All in delicate shades of pink, too! I tried to choose a favourite, but just couldn't!
The texture on the flowers is such you can almost reach out and touch them! Great shots!
wow, great collection...fabulous photos!
The last one is my favorite :)
Could it be called TickleMeNow? ;-)
Your comments and thoughts are very much appreciated. Thank you all for stopping by.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Ummmm, nice warm fuzzies....they are always so interesting under a macro lens!
Magnificent macros, Jo! So vivid, I can see the little bitty hair -so fuzzy! :)
Oh, this is really, really lovely collection of macro photos.
Have a wonderful weekend!
MedaM
Nice macros, the closer we get the more we see. The first one is especially fuzzy, do you know what the plant might be?
Just look at those stings in macro, I can see them well! Lovely!
Such a pretty collection! The second last photo of fuzzies is particularly magical!
These are very interesting flowers and buds, again and your macros are breathtaking.
This is what I love about macro, being able to see those small details that you just don't see with the human eye. Just gorgeous.
Marvelous close-ups. Love them
So many warm fuzzies! All in delicate shades of pink, too! I tried to choose a favourite, but just couldn't!
The texture on the flowers is such you can almost reach out and touch them! Great shots!
wow, great collection...fabulous photos!
The last one is my favorite :)
Could it be called TickleMeNow? ;-)
Your comments and thoughts are very much appreciated. Thank you all for stopping by.
Post a Comment