Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
She really looks peaceful and beautiful.
Let sleeping dogs lie! Reminds me of Taffy asleep...so content they are.
Excellent portrait of peace.
oh, what a very beautiful portrait of peace Jo, love it.
Peacful and quiet, just wait 'till she awakens then she will be pure endergy.
she rests like a winner.... with time of her own. ~bangchik
I love huskies. I have a 16 year old shepherd husky cross. Great dogs!
What a sweet beast. She has great markings.
It's a portrait of peace, Jo! I love black and white dog!
What a beautiful picture of sleeping dog! So peaceful!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She really looks peaceful and beautiful.
Let sleeping dogs lie! Reminds me of Taffy asleep...so content they are.
Excellent portrait of peace.
oh, what a very beautiful portrait of peace Jo, love it.
Peacful and quiet, just wait 'till she awakens then she will be pure endergy.
she rests like a winner.... with time of her own. ~bangchik
I love huskies. I have a 16 year old shepherd husky cross. Great dogs!
What a sweet beast. She has great markings.
It's a portrait of peace, Jo! I love black and white dog!
What a beautiful picture of sleeping dog! So peaceful!
Post a Comment