
For all of you garden lovers and flower aficionados out there, like our Botanical Garden Facebook page and share your tips, thoughts, ideas and win prizes including a membership. Thank you. And, don't forget to visit the other participants in Macro Monday by clicking the link below.
Make sure to check out the other participants for Macro Monday by visiting lisaschaos.com/
21 comments:
Your flower macros are some of the best. This one is no exception. Very good.
exotic indeed, I love all the details of the little flower.
Thank you for your lovely comment, so sweet of you to take my poem to heart.
fabulous shot. great colour.
That flower looks like Union. So exotic!
Thank you so much, Ratty :)
Tammie, Thank you and I loved your poem.
margie, thank you so much.
Vanilla, Thank you.
Very unusual bloom. Beautiful.
Very unusual but pretty flowers!
Exotic is a great word to describe it....so hard to tell if it's dainty or strong.....lovely no matter what!!
Succulent looking.
Lovely one.
" Regina "
Absolutely exotic, and fantastic macro, Jo..
Exceptional composition!!!!
A link to My Macro Photo
Hope to see you visit me ...have a glorious Monday.
That's exotic for sure, and I can't wait to see the full bloom!
wow great shot, at first I thought it was an onion!
Fantastic macro of this exotic flower!
oh very nice. I always enjoy your macro shots
Lovely! So ready to spring forth!
I have no idea what that flower is, but it's intriguing and beautiful!
what kind of flower is this? very interesting.
Reminds me of a pretty bow on a package!
Please tell us what it is.
What a mysterious and beautiful bloom...it reminds me of sea anemones! Very cool!
Thank you all for visiting and for your wonderful comments.
Post a Comment