Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I love this image! Reminds me of a O'Keeffe flower.
oh Jo, very sensuous indeed, you see so much in your shots.
Marvelous capture.
Undoubtedly sensuous! And amazingly accompanied with one of your poems. Great post, Joanne!
Beauty in every aspect.
I really like the atmosphere you created here . . . well done :)
hmmmmm... that is why it is called... flower! wink*
lovely pic and haiku
Gorgeous words and pic.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love this image! Reminds me of a O'Keeffe flower.
oh Jo, very sensuous indeed, you see so much in your shots.
Marvelous capture.
Undoubtedly sensuous! And amazingly accompanied with one of your poems. Great post, Joanne!
Beauty in every aspect.
I really like the atmosphere you created here . . . well done :)
hmmmmm... that is why it is called... flower! wink*
lovely pic and haiku
Gorgeous words and pic.
Post a Comment