Hi Joanne! What lovely photos. I have to say I can see your improvement in all your photos, the beautiful flowers too. I love them all and find them inspirational. You know there was a new beautiful yellow out this year in Snapdragon's, your mothers favorite flower. I had them and they stood out so much, they were quite captivating.
I would have Japanese art around my house if I could remember to do anything like that. I'd have to clear out all the electronic junk I have laying around first.
I just love the first one and the last one. I am a fool for containers and boxes, my mother always say, she has a hard time pulling me away from one when I was a kid.
8 comments:
So pretty! What intricate work!
Those are just beautiful, exquisite pieces, Jo. I do love Asian art so much.
Love them all but I think my favorite is the pottery vase. Wouldn't ya know I like the plainest one...lol
Hi Joanne!
What lovely photos. I have to say I can see your improvement in all your photos, the beautiful flowers too. I love them all and find them inspirational. You know there was a new beautiful yellow out this year in Snapdragon's, your mothers favorite flower. I had them and they stood out so much, they were quite captivating.
Bessye
I would have Japanese art around my house if I could remember to do anything like that. I'd have to clear out all the electronic junk I have laying around first.
I just love the first one and the last one. I am a fool for containers and boxes, my mother always say, she has a hard time pulling me away from one when I was a kid.
So intricate, and fantastic designs on these pottery pieces!
Thanks for the Photo, Beautiful Japanese Art,
There is this Art Gallery Yakimono in Paris, showing nice pieces.
Yakimono Paris
Post a Comment