Night clarity is nice, did you use a longer exposure? I used to like and set up on a tripod and shoot 3-5 hour exposures of the stars.They streak across the sky.
I'm mesmerized by your moon shots! I looked up at the dazzling moon last night and wished I could photograph it. I don't think my camera would do it justice ... which is why I'm in the market for a new one! I like your new Olympus! Happy snapping!
I love pictures of the moon. I have a ton of them on my computer. I probably should delete the really bad ones that I got while practicing...lol Yours turned out really good.
23 comments:
Very cool! Nice camera!
Fantastic photos, especially zoomed in with all the surface details :-)
Awesome shots, taken in just one day? The moon moves :)
Night clarity is nice, did you use a longer exposure? I used to like and set up on a tripod and shoot 3-5 hour exposures of the stars.They streak across the sky.
Beautiful again!! There is always night and morning. Like life there is a promise for both.
Just great. Should be framed and featured in a room with Asian decor.
I'm mesmerized by your moon shots! I looked up at the dazzling moon last night and wished I could photograph it. I don't think my camera would do it justice ... which is why I'm in the market for a new one! I like your new Olympus! Happy snapping!
Night and day, we see each other, in this blogosphere.
Thanks Jane,
John, thanks, that is what I've been trying to capture, all those surface details.
Rye, Thanks, yes, they were taken within about 5 hours of each other.
Prairie, Thanks no, I just shot it with the full zoom and my flash.
Clueless, Ah, so poetically expressed.
Kass, fantastic idea, thanks.
Jennifer, I was never able to get a moon shot with my old camera at all. So, with the zoom on this new one, I was very lucky. Thanks so much.
Rainfield, :) you are too cute. Thank you.
That night shot is amazing. I love your new camera!
Nice moon! I love aiming in its direction!
I love pictures of the moon. I have a ton of them on my computer. I probably should delete the really bad ones that I got while practicing...lol Yours turned out really good.
How wonderful these moon looks in night and day!
Awesome moon photos. :) I simply love gazing at the moon.
I agree with Kass. You should get it framed.
I love the night shot of the moon. So beautiful!
OMG! That is stunning! Such a great shot! We do a lot of moon photos, too! Really, so beautiful!
I forgot all about the moon - too busy being a grouchy hospital patient. Wonderful shots!
dawn, thanks so much, I was so happy to finally get a shot of it.
Lisa, I know, it's so much fun, thank you.
Ann, thank you, you would't believe how many I deleted practicing :D
Mumsy, thanks, I wanted to show the contrast.
lina, thank you, I may just do that.
Icy, thanks so much, I'm glad you like it.
SF, Thank you, it's the first one that came out okay :D
Carmen, Thanks, glad you are home.
I love what you did with this. So simple and such impact.
Nicely done! Sometimes simple subjects make the best photos!
Wow, I like your camera, mine a little older version than yours, I tried to capture the moon but not so satisfied with the result! Great shots!
I should buy one of those camera.
I love this Jo! You already saw the one I took In Boracay when I went there on vacation last May right?
xoxo
Post a Comment