Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful!!! I love that color.
What a beautiful, delicate shade of pink!
simply beautiful!
So pretty, I just love the hydrangea. I wish mine were that shade.
Thank you for the beautiful pink colors of nature...very, very peaceful.
Sonya, thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.Daisy, thanks for visiting and I like that pink too :)Cher, thank you.Ann, I've seen a few different shades and I actually like the pastel yellow ones but couldn't find anyayear, you are welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful!!! I love that color.
What a beautiful, delicate shade of pink!
simply beautiful!
So pretty, I just love the hydrangea. I wish mine were that shade.
Thank you for the beautiful pink colors of nature...very, very peaceful.
Sonya, thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.
Daisy, thanks for visiting and I like that pink too :)
Cher, thank you.
Ann, I've seen a few different shades and I actually like the pastel yellow ones but couldn't find any
ayear, you are welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Post a Comment