Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
A day at the lake sounds wonderful. It sure would beat going to work :) Love the shots
Very nice,Jo! No Manfred around?
I like those tall grass by the water, and you got great shots of them, Jo!
lovely shots. you must have enjoyed the sunny day.
cool shots. looks like a hot day.
Like your shots. Love those glitters too. Happy Wednesday!The Lake
Love the sparkles of light in the first shot!
Looks like a lovley day at the lake, great shots!
I passed by this lake a few times, but never stopped. Nice sparkles in the water from the sun.
the sparkles look like diamonds. belated happy WW! :)
The weather's so hot here, I wish I can be at a lake now. :)
These grass looks a bit like CUTY CUTY, the local call them that because they cut your hands if you brush against it.
oh the lake is glittering. gorgeous.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
A day at the lake sounds wonderful. It sure would beat going to work :) Love the shots
Very nice,Jo! No Manfred around?
I like those tall grass by the water, and you got great shots of them, Jo!
lovely shots. you must have enjoyed the sunny day.
cool shots. looks like a hot day.
Like your shots. Love those glitters too. Happy Wednesday!
The Lake
Love the sparkles of light in the first shot!
Looks like a lovley day at the lake, great shots!
I passed by this lake a few times, but never stopped. Nice sparkles in the water from the sun.
the sparkles look like diamonds. belated happy WW! :)
The weather's so hot here, I wish I can be at a lake now. :)
These grass looks a bit like CUTY CUTY, the local call them that because they cut your hands if you brush against it.
oh the lake is glittering. gorgeous.
Post a Comment