Ann, I am the same with these. There are so many in bloom at the gardens that I literally have taken dozen of shots of them in a few hours. I love them.
MomofM, I'll get you one :) Thank you, I love SF too
ErikaB, that is what's so beautiful about these. Thank you.
maiaT, yes, I love the fragrance as well, thanks.
Mel, thank you for the kind words
Anna, thanks so much
Ray, thank you
Ewa, I'll get you one too :) Love the meme, thanks.
10 comments:
I couldn't stop looking at it. I had to tear myself away to type my comment. It's so unique and pretty. I want a shrub like that
I want one of those!!! Beautiful photo..Oh and how I love San Fransisco... Great entry
Oh, what a beautiful shot! Love how it looks like a big ball of flowers.
Erika B
Chinese Abelia is a beautiful shrub, I like its white, fragrant flowers.
Nice photo!
Very pretty flower picture.
Mel @ Arty Bluejay
Beautiful and pretty flower... Anna
Very pretty!
Ann, I am the same with these. There are so many in bloom at the gardens that I literally have taken dozen of shots of them in a few hours. I love them.
MomofM, I'll get you one :) Thank you, I love SF too
ErikaB, that is what's so beautiful about these. Thank you.
maiaT, yes, I love the fragrance as well, thanks.
Mel, thank you for the kind words
Anna, thanks so much
Ray, thank you
Ewa, I'll get you one too :) Love the meme, thanks.
looks like this chinese flower loves SF weather. it's so beautiful.
Very unique and lovely! :O)
Post a Comment