Shades of Pink






















Comments

Andrea said…
The photos made them so special even if they are just ordinary flowers! How beautiful
SquirrelQueen said…
Beautiful, I love the variety of pink shades. I also like all the different textures of the blooms. Great macro shots.
Ann said…
Those are all gorgeous. I can't even choose just one as my favorite. The color and clarity of your pictures are excellent.
rainfield61 said…
Pink is the sexiest color.
Daisy said…
Beautiful pink flowers is a happy way to start my day!
~✽Mumsy✽~ said…
Gorgeous flowers and beautiful colors!
EG CameraGirl said…
So many lovely shades of pink!
Joanne Olivieri said…
Andrea, thank you so much and have a great weekend.

Squirrel, thanks, I always like to have a variety.

Ann, thanks so much for your kind words.

Rainfield, :D Pretty in Pink

Daisy, I'm so glad these flowers make you happy :)

Mumsy, Thank you

EG, Thanks :)
Annie Jeffries said…
So gorgeous. It's Fall and it's exploding PINK.
Unknown said…
beuatiful set of shot:)
Self Sagacity said…
The bleeding heart makes my heart bleed with admiration.
ruthinian said…
awesome to the maxxxxxx! thanks for sharing. I love purple and pink.

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme