Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
The photos made them so special even if they are just ordinary flowers! How beautiful
Beautiful, I love the variety of pink shades. I also like all the different textures of the blooms. Great macro shots.
Those are all gorgeous. I can't even choose just one as my favorite. The color and clarity of your pictures are excellent.
Pink is the sexiest color.
Beautiful pink flowers is a happy way to start my day!
Gorgeous flowers and beautiful colors!
So many lovely shades of pink!
Andrea, thank you so much and have a great weekend.Squirrel, thanks, I always like to have a variety.Ann, thanks so much for your kind words.Rainfield, :D Pretty in PinkDaisy, I'm so glad these flowers make you happy :)Mumsy, Thank youEG, Thanks :)
So gorgeous. It's Fall and it's exploding PINK.
The bleeding heart makes my heart bleed with admiration.
awesome to the maxxxxxx! thanks for sharing. I love purple and pink.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The photos made them so special even if they are just ordinary flowers! How beautiful
Beautiful, I love the variety of pink shades. I also like all the different textures of the blooms. Great macro shots.
Those are all gorgeous. I can't even choose just one as my favorite. The color and clarity of your pictures are excellent.
Pink is the sexiest color.
Beautiful pink flowers is a happy way to start my day!
Gorgeous flowers and beautiful colors!
So many lovely shades of pink!
Andrea, thank you so much and have a great weekend.
Squirrel, thanks, I always like to have a variety.
Ann, thanks so much for your kind words.
Rainfield, :D Pretty in Pink
Daisy, I'm so glad these flowers make you happy :)
Mumsy, Thank you
EG, Thanks :)
So gorgeous. It's Fall and it's exploding PINK.
The bleeding heart makes my heart bleed with admiration.
awesome to the maxxxxxx! thanks for sharing. I love purple and pink.
Post a Comment