Lovely selection of flowers, they are all gorgeous but the white one is breathtaking.
The flower you asked me about in my slideshow is not astilbe, it's a type of Amaranth with reddish leaves (Amaranthus Cruentas Velvet Curtains). Have a great weekend!
Squirrel, thanks, when I see water droplets, I have to capture them
Ann, it is some species of passiflora. I love there colors as well. Thanks.
BJ, thank you so much.
Jama, Too much to choose from, thank you
bfarr, thanks for your kind words
Gardening, Thank you, I am always surprised just how much fuzzies are brought out in macro.
maiaT, thank you and also for the name of the one in your slideshow. Very much appreciated. Your slideshow by the way is gorgeous. So refreshing, beautiful and serene. You did a wonderful job on it.
They are all lovely, but I am intrigued about the flower in the first shot. What is it? I love the raindrops, especially on the borage, with the hairs capturing the drops!!
16 comments:
As always, awesome flower shots. Love the colours too! They are all so vivid. :)
Thanks Lina. That day happened to be the perfect light setting for photos.
just beautiful.. I love macro flowers
what a feast of colours and styles.
An awesome collection of colors and great macros. I really like the third one down with the water droplets on the stems.
A stunning array of floral color. The sixth one down has such a lovely color combination.
They are all beautiful!
Lovely collection of flowers, I just can't decide which one I love best.
Interesting series of shots that run the spectrum of the rainbow.
Wonderful closeups. I like the fuzzies in the first one. Have a great weekend.
Lovely selection of flowers, they are all gorgeous but the white one is breathtaking.
The flower you asked me about in my slideshow is not astilbe, it's a type of Amaranth with reddish leaves (Amaranthus Cruentas Velvet Curtains).
Have a great weekend!
all splendid. I like the second to last. nice work.
Super macro! They are gorgeous, the different colors are very vibrant as well.
Kebeni, thank you so much.
Ann, thanks, I like variety :)
Squirrel, thanks, when I see water droplets, I have to capture them
Ann, it is some species of passiflora. I love there colors as well. Thanks.
BJ, thank you so much.
Jama, Too much to choose from, thank you
bfarr, thanks for your kind words
Gardening, Thank you, I am always surprised just how much fuzzies are brought out in macro.
maiaT, thank you and also for the name of the one in your slideshow. Very much appreciated. Your slideshow by the way is gorgeous. So refreshing, beautiful and serene. You did a wonderful job on it.
Liz, thank so much and glad you like them.
Self, Thank you so much and have a great weekend.
They are all lovely, but I am intrigued about the flower in the first shot. What is it? I love the raindrops, especially on the borage, with the hairs capturing the drops!!
awesome collection of gorgeous blooms. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment