Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
These are stunning! Love your new blog look too! Very pretty.
Very nice! They look like they are ready to sing a happy song.
I've always loved fuchsias and yours will never fade which is especially nice!
Reeni, thanks so much for dropping by and commenting.Gary, :) That's true, they do, thank you.Carmen, :) Thanks for the kind words.
great shots!!! love the colors.thanks for stopping by my placecheers :)
Those are very pretty. Great shots.
Gorgeous flowers and fantastic shot, Jo!
Have a nice an beautiful day.
Hi Joanna, aww this is so fiery beautiful ... love it.. thanks for dropping by Anything Davao
Oh this is a different kind of fuchsia. I haven't seen something like this before. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
These are stunning! Love your new blog look too! Very pretty.
Very nice! They look like they are ready to sing a happy song.
I've always loved fuchsias and yours will never fade which is especially nice!
Reeni, thanks so much for dropping by and commenting.
Gary, :) That's true, they do, thank you.
Carmen, :) Thanks for the kind words.
great shots!!! love the colors.
thanks for stopping by my place
cheers :)
Those are very pretty. Great shots.
Gorgeous flowers and fantastic shot, Jo!
Have a nice an beautiful day.
Hi Joanna, aww this is so fiery beautiful ... love it.. thanks for dropping by Anything Davao
Oh this is a different kind of fuchsia. I haven't seen something like this before. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment