Wonderful series of shots. I adore sailboats. They just seem so serene and peaceful. I'[m glad I didn't miss this, as I was taking a break from the books. Take care.
Ruthi, let me know when you will be here in Dec. and I will take you to lunch. I am planning a trip to Los Angeles, that month but not sure yet what days. Thanks for your comments.
28 comments:
What gorgeous photos! I SO want to be there right now! You're obviously enjoying splendid weather too :)
have a wonderful Sunday!
The more I drop by here, the more I want to visit SF, the bay looks beautiful.
I'd like to sail here!
Happy Sunday!
ahhh what a beautiful day to be cruising out on the water
I absolutely love sailboats! The shot with Alcatraz in the background is great. Thanks for sharing-
just beautiful. I'm afraid it's getting a little too cold around here for things like sailing so it's a pleasure seeing your photos
All that blue was wonderful and restful.
I love looking at those sail boats on the water surface! Beautiful photos..
Wow what a beautiful day to go sailboating!
Lovely shots especially the bridge! I hope to see this through my own camera lens one day!
I miss the bay area so much!! great shots! Have a happy Sunday in your City!!
I really like the last shot with sailboats dotting the water.
Wonderful series of shots. I adore sailboats. They just seem so serene and peaceful. I'[m glad I didn't miss this, as I was taking a break from the books. Take care.
peaceful beautiful shots!
Love it! Leaves me feeling refreshed, crisp and renewed
I never saw nice pictures of the Golden Gate as beautiful as yours.
That looks like a beautiful place to sail. I take it that is the famous San Francisco bridge? lol I don't travel much! Alcatraz looks HUGE!
I've taken that Blue and Gold boat ride many times... Thanks for the gorgeous reminder of San Francisco.
Happy SIMC, jj
So beautiful! I would die to go sailing there!
wow, very beautiful photos of SF on a clear day Jo, very lovely.
Such a lovely view lovely day, Jo. Wish I was there too. :)
Looks like a fantastic day out!
Looks like a beautiful day in San Fran!!!
Just beautiful! A perfect representation of why people just love SF
We are so lucky, aren't we? Year round, we have this beautiful place to enjoy.
sitting on the dock of the bay...
love this city!
oh the famous golden gate bridge which is not so golden hahaha. i will come and visit that in December. can't wait to take the photo.
Ruthi, let me know when you will be here in Dec. and I will take you to lunch. I am planning a trip to Los Angeles, that month but not sure yet what days. Thanks for your comments.
Post a Comment