Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
What a cute little squirrel. He sure does seem to be enjoying that peanut.Love the shot of the goose too.
Wow.. love the squirrel photos, it almost blends in with the rock! You've fantastic shots of the geese too!
The squirrel and goose look like they're enjoying a beautiful day. I love the squirrel's fluffy tail!
The second shot is gorgeous!Hungry Birds
Ah I wondered where all the squirrels were at recently. Nice to see your squirrel.
We have the same entry i had squirrel too but i dont have goose hehehttp://www.sheaky.com/2010/10/camera-critters-our-visitor.html
Sweet squirrels and gorgeous geese. I love the way the squirrel is camouflaged against the rock in the first photo.Kay, Alberta
Cute as always, those little squirrels. Has the population of geese increased?
The squirrel looks very mischievous, lol.
Thank you all for stopping by and commenting, very much appreciated.
Love these shots, Joanne! I think squirrels are adorable looking but I'm really scared to death of them...have no idea why :(
oh this reminds me to take photos of those sneaky critters in my backyard. i really don't get a chance. nice ones.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a cute little squirrel. He sure does seem to be enjoying that peanut.
Love the shot of the goose too.
Wow.. love the squirrel photos, it almost blends in with the rock! You've fantastic shots of the geese too!
The squirrel and goose look like they're enjoying a beautiful day. I love the squirrel's fluffy tail!
The second shot is gorgeous!
Hungry Birds
Ah I wondered where all the squirrels were at recently. Nice to see your squirrel.
We have the same entry i had squirrel too but i dont have goose hehe
http://www.sheaky.com/2010/10/camera-critters-our-visitor.html
Sweet squirrels and gorgeous geese. I love the way the squirrel is camouflaged against the rock in the first photo.
Kay, Alberta
Cute as always, those little squirrels. Has the population of geese increased?
The squirrel looks very mischievous, lol.
Thank you all for stopping by and commenting, very much appreciated.
Love these shots, Joanne! I think squirrels are adorable looking but I'm really scared to death of them...have no idea why :(
oh this reminds me to take photos of those sneaky critters in my backyard. i really don't get a chance. nice ones.
Post a Comment