Nice shots of the Golden Gate Bridge. In the second shot I noticed the sail boat and for a second thought it was a toy boat. It looks so small in comparison to the bridge.
I've said it before and I will say it again, I will NEVER get tired of looking at pictures of that beautiful bridge. I love the shadows it casts on the water.
21 comments:
She is always beautiful!!! I think I've taken pretty much those same photos, Jo. And some from the Sausalito side.
Nice shots of the Golden Gate Bridge. In the second shot I noticed the sail boat and for a second thought it was a toy boat. It looks so small in comparison to the bridge.
it is a magnificent bridge
a lovely bridge. i live near the GW Bridge and am constantly photographing it.
Great shots of the bridge! Just about anywhere near it could be a photographer's paradise. Come to St. Louis and shoot the arch!
Thanks for sharing!
I love that bridge!
Nice. These look especially nice with your red background "mat." :)
Such a fascinating landmark. You've captured the bridge's beauty very nicely.
i broke down on that bridge in pouring rain.. scariest thing ever!! great shots!!
These are fantastic! I especially like the one in the middle with the great shadow on the water.
So many memories of San Francisco - a very special city.Love it
JJ
So many memories of San Francisco [ great city. Loved it.
JJ
Striking phots. And yes, they reminded me of my trip over the Humber Bridge and my post about it that you were kind enough to comment on.
I love that bridge! It's so beautiful from every angle.
Happy Halloween, jj
The nice thing about San Francisco is that it is so much more than the Golden Gate Bridge. Every time I visit I see so much more.
I like it when I catch the painters at work.
Marilynne
I've said it before and I will say it again, I will NEVER get tired of looking at pictures of that beautiful bridge. I love the shadows it casts on the water.
Lovely picture of a great bridge.
Happy Halloween.
Have a great November!
These should be framed and seen in public. Great photography indeed !
Please have a good new month and week as well.
daily athens
That is one beautiful bridge!
Fantastic shots of the Golden Gate Bridge, Jo. It looks so tall and majestic..
Good old Golden Gate, I wonder why they called it golden when it is red as red can be. Unless Golden means treasure.
Post a Comment