Hi Joanne, these are terrific shots. I've been to a garden show last Saturday, lots of orchids but i don't have the macro lens, so frustrating! Besides, it rained so long that we content just eating in the shade, haha! BTW, am sorry i cannot open the last 2 photos, turned out Xs here.
14 comments:
These are beautiful and all so different!
Stunning variety of colours! Very beautiful macros!
The first one is my favorite, yes, there is always one of the bunch that stands out for me. I love the deep red color.
Katie, thanks, I tried to get a good variety.
Greyscale, Thanks so much and have a great weekend.
Self, that's my favorite too because of it's look. thank you
These are lovely! I'm glad some people can grow the big orchids, they are beyond me!
orchids are a special kind of flower. All of them beautiful.
What gorgeous orchids! WOW!
Beautiful orchids. The color of that first one is stunning. I don't think I have ever seen one that color.
Wow, orchids sure come in a wide variety. Wonderful captures, today.
Nice macros.
Gorgeous orchids! These look so hardy and wonderful colors too!
Beautiful orchids...so big and colorful
wow orchids! we have those kind of orchids back home too. my mom used to have that kind of orchids on the second photo.
Hi Joanne, these are terrific shots. I've been to a garden show last Saturday, lots of orchids but i don't have the macro lens, so frustrating! Besides, it rained so long that we content just eating in the shade, haha! BTW, am sorry i cannot open the last 2 photos, turned out Xs here.
Post a Comment