Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Wow.. Such lovely captures! I also have an entry for Mellow Yellow Monday... also about flowers. =)Please check out mine. And I'd really love if you could crop a comment, too. Thanks a bunch!! =)
Lovely collection! weekend getaway @ kenting
Wonderful shots. The colors are so bright.Liz @ MLC
What beautiful flowers. Happy MYM.
Stunning range of yellow tones in these beautiful flowers!
Very beautiful arrays of beatiful flowers and my favorite is the third photo. Plant for bugs
Simply wonderful. I don't know how you manage to come up with so many beautiful flower shots.
Some of those blooms look truly exotic. Brilliant yellows!!Kay, Alberta
These are amazing shots!
Quite a mellow yellow collection this week, Jo. Very nice.
beautiful series of flower photos.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow.. Such lovely captures! I also have an entry for Mellow Yellow Monday... also about flowers. =)
Please check out mine. And I'd really love if you could crop a comment, too. Thanks a bunch!! =)
Lovely collection! weekend getaway @ kenting
Wonderful shots. The colors are so bright.
Liz @ MLC
What beautiful flowers. Happy MYM.
Stunning range of yellow tones in these beautiful flowers!
Very beautiful arrays of beatiful flowers and my favorite is the third photo.
Plant for bugs
Simply wonderful. I don't know how you manage to come up with so many beautiful flower shots.
Some of those blooms look truly exotic. Brilliant yellows!!
Kay, Alberta
These are amazing shots!
Quite a mellow yellow collection this week, Jo. Very nice.
beautiful series of flower photos.
Post a Comment