so pretty, they remind me a flower we had in our yard when I was growing up. I know they weren't the same thing but they were similar. The color is beautiful.
Such pretty flowers. They're annuals here in Minnesota...but they probably grow year round in California, right? I would LOVE to grow flowers year round. "Sigh"
16 comments:
these are really common here and very pretty as ground covers. I love the colour mix in this one
so pretty, they remind me a flower we had in our yard when I was growing up. I know they weren't the same thing but they were similar. The color is beautiful.
Beautiful! Love the colors!
ery pretty:)
Such pretty flowers. They're annuals here in Minnesota...but they probably grow year round in California, right? I would LOVE to grow flowers year round. "Sigh"
candy cane flowers very nice shot.
very pretty.
Pretty indeed. :)
Flowers are not limited on Saturday. They are belonged to everyday.
Dianthus is such a dainty, sweet flower. I really like them. I think they are relatives of carnations.
We still have some dianthus blooming around here. They are such hardy flowers..and just beautiful!
These Dianthus is so lovely, one of my favorite flowers.
So pretty! I love your colors.
Erika B
this is a gorgeous flower. i have seen a lot of those around here too.
Very nice. Love them. :O)
Beautiful flower and not very common around here either.
Post a Comment