Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful shots of the different water droplets Jo, it's no wonder we all admire them so much.
The flowers look so fresh with the dew drops!
I always thought how early morning dew looked beautiful on the flowers...Love your shots!!!
Those are all so very pretty and artistic!!STORMY SEA link for you; hoping you'll stop by!! Happy September!!!!
Gorgeous water droplets :)Thanks for dropping by. My city is included high landscape; we seldom experience flood here....
Lovely water droplets, like diamond jewels.To refresh and sparkle in the sunlight.
Simply gorgeous macro shots. They look so refreshing with the watery droplets dripping.
Great captures! Love the droplets on the them.
Such beauty in the dew kiss of the early morning.
A sight so refreshing & full of beauty. Great shots! :)
Such amazing photos!! Love these droplets,I need to try this someday!Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment!Have a fabulous day!
Water droplets, this is pretty! Happy Wednesday!Watery Wednesday
Water drop photos are so gorgeous!! I especially love the 2nd one. So clear and pretty!
These flowers look so fresh with water drops on them! Gorgeous capture!
Fabulous shots of the water drops.
I don't know what it is about water droplets on flowers but I just love the look. Your photos are great, love them
Water dripping from plants is one of the most beautiful sights of all.
Water droplets always give flowers and plants a new freshness. Well done.
I love taking macro shots of flowers with water droplets. It looks so refreshing and natural. Love your series of photos here.
Wow! The water drops shots are amazing.I am wordless now...You always take the best photos!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Beautiful shots of the different water droplets Jo, it's no wonder we all admire them so much.
The flowers look so fresh with the dew drops!
I always thought how early morning dew looked beautiful on the flowers...
Love your shots!!!
Those are all so very pretty and artistic!!
STORMY SEA link for you; hoping you'll stop by!! Happy September!!!!
Gorgeous water droplets :)
Thanks for dropping by. My city is included high landscape; we seldom experience flood here....
Lovely water droplets, like diamond jewels.
To refresh and sparkle in the sunlight.
Simply gorgeous macro shots. They look so refreshing with the watery droplets dripping.
Great captures! Love the droplets on the them.
Such beauty in the dew kiss of the early morning.
A sight so refreshing & full of beauty. Great shots! :)
Such amazing photos!! Love these droplets,I need to try this someday!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment!
Have a fabulous day!
Water droplets, this is pretty! Happy Wednesday!
Watery Wednesday
Water drop photos are so gorgeous!! I especially love the 2nd one. So clear and pretty!
These flowers look so fresh with water drops on them! Gorgeous capture!
Fabulous shots of the water drops.
I don't know what it is about water droplets on flowers but I just love the look. Your photos are great, love them
Water dripping from plants is one of the most beautiful sights of all.
Water droplets always give flowers and plants a new freshness. Well done.
I love taking macro shots of flowers with water droplets. It looks so refreshing and natural. Love your series of photos here.
Wow! The water drops shots are amazing.
I am wordless now...You always take the best photos!
Post a Comment