Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I like the first one ... the sky looks stunning too !
What a wonderful way to spend the weekend... looking at beautiful scenery like this.
Love the bird on the water. A juvenile gull?
Happy Sunday with many beautiful pictures.
Such a beautiful sky...and the reflections are lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...:)
Beautiful shots, Jo...unfortunately my weekends reflection shot is in my crashed desktop. I hope, eventually, I'll be able to retrieve all my photos, etc.
Now that looks like the perfect spot to me. Beautiful shots.
Gorgeous reflection shots!
Spreckles lake is beautiful and alot of fun. More posts on it in the coming weeks. Thanks to all of you for visiting and commenting.
Nice what reflections... Thanks for the sharing.
Great shot, gotta love the birds!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I like the first one ... the sky looks stunning too !
What a wonderful way to spend the weekend... looking at beautiful scenery like this.
Love the bird on the water. A juvenile gull?
Happy Sunday with many beautiful pictures.
Such a beautiful sky...and the reflections are lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...:)
Beautiful shots, Jo...unfortunately my weekends reflection shot is in my crashed desktop. I hope, eventually, I'll be able to retrieve all my photos, etc.
Now that looks like the perfect spot to me. Beautiful shots.
Gorgeous reflection shots!
Spreckles lake is beautiful and alot of fun. More posts on it in the coming weeks. Thanks to all of you for visiting and commenting.
Nice what reflections... Thanks for the sharing.
Great shot, gotta love the birds!
Post a Comment