Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Wow.. Breathtaking shots!!!! Awesome!!
Awesome blues!
Fantastc series! The second shot is my favorite but they are all wonderful.
Beautiful sky watch photos, and so blue! Love the one with that one red balloon..Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
The striking blue sky makes such a lovely background for great shot. Love the balloons photo. :)
marvellous!!
great p0st!very lovely!
love the moon shot!
a bueautiful blue serie ... I like the first one best !
I love this series, the third one is my fave, but it would be hard to choose only one above the others. Have a great weekend, Joanne.
Love them. Like that moon and the balloons
Thanks to you all, I'm constantly looking up at the sky so I find all sorts of interesting subjects :D I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
the balloons caught my eye... they are lovely.
Oh what a fun post today. I loved your choice of pictures.. making me sigh, making me smile, making me happy!!!
Beautiful blue sky shots. I like the silky clouds in the second landscape.
Your photos are fantastic. I love your afternoon moon too. :)
Nice blue skies and an interesting series of shots. Great variety.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Wow.. Breathtaking shots!!!! Awesome!!
Awesome blues!
Fantastc series! The second shot is my favorite but they are all wonderful.
Beautiful sky watch photos, and so blue! Love the one with that one red balloon..
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
The striking blue sky makes such a lovely background for great shot. Love the balloons photo. :)
marvellous!!
great p0st!very lovely!
love the moon shot!
a bueautiful blue serie ... I like the first one best !
I love this series, the third one is my fave, but it would be hard to choose only one above the others.
Have a great weekend, Joanne.
Love them. Like that moon and the balloons
Thanks to you all, I'm constantly looking up at the sky so I find all sorts of interesting subjects :D I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
the balloons caught my eye... they are lovely.
Oh what a fun post today. I loved your choice of pictures.. making me sigh, making me smile, making me happy!!!
Beautiful blue sky shots. I like the silky clouds in the second landscape.
Your photos are fantastic. I love your afternoon moon too. :)
Nice blue skies and an interesting series of shots. Great variety.
Post a Comment