A new slant on the Transamerica building, I like that. There is lots of interesting architecture in San Francisco. I imagine you see a lot of paragliders over the beach where you are. They are so colorful that they are fun to shoot.
Great shots! In Vancouver, we're big fans of San Francisco as there are many similarities between the two beautiful cities. I particularly like your angle on the Transamerica Building pic!
Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a lovely message...:)
10 comments:
A new slant on the Transamerica building, I like that. There is lots of interesting architecture in San Francisco.
I imagine you see a lot of paragliders over the beach where you are. They are so colorful that they are fun to shoot.
Beautiful angles. Nice shots!
Martha, There are many paragliders out in Pacifica and it is so cool to watch them. Thanks for the comment.
Gary, Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
A deep bow in respect of this photography. Art ! Please have a good weekend.
daily athens
Just look at that clear blue sky. Love the angle on the first shot. Very cool
I love your creative angles in these photos, Jo..They are interesting to see.
Fantastic shots of the buildings and sky.
They look amazing. I love the angle in the first photo... We have one or two weird buildings here, but nothing on this scale.
Actually, I live about 100 yards from Boston Stump which was the world's tallest building for over 300 years :-)
Great shots! In Vancouver, we're big fans of San Francisco as there are many similarities between the two beautiful cities. I particularly like your angle on the Transamerica Building pic!
Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a lovely message...:)
Lynette
Great shots - I hope that Transamerica Pyramid never tilts like that in a super quake. Do you know I've never been inside that building?
Post a Comment