Curious vista, Joanne. I've never heard of Lake Merced. I can't picture this in San Francisco (Golden Gate Park?) It seems so big. I'm wondering, is it actually near/around San Francisco?
Mami, it really is nice on a warm day and it has a cute little wooden bridge where you can get some great shots.
ian, it really is, thanks for stopping by.
Ann, yes it is :)
Eg, it has a very calming effect.
Marla, it hasn't changed much at all but still beautiful. Thank you
Lon, you are welcome and I'm glad you like them
Joanne, you should drop by there one of these days, you'll love it.
Karen, I know :) that's exactly why I chose that day because I saw that rarity in the sky - the sun :D
As Cape Cod turns, thanks so much
yoon see, thank you so much for dropping in and offering your kind words. Very much appreciated.
Evelyn, it was a gorgeous day.
Shark, that is straight out of the camera. I never alter my shots other than cropping. I hate photoshopped shots that display fake colors and lighting. I like reality in my shots. This lake is not the most colorful but very peaceful and real. Thanks, my friend, for stopping by.
28 comments:
Jo, I whiz by here all the time without barely taking a glance. I'll have to stop and really take a look, one of these days!
What a place to spend a day!
The landscape is very beautiful around your city.
Lovely shots.
Gorgeous views, calm and peaceful!
what a pretty view.
There's a thin glaze of mist over these pictures which beautifully captures the feeling of early morning.
beautiful landscapes Jo, I especially love the last one, the composition makes for really a very dramatic and peaceful scene
Curious vista, Joanne. I've never heard of Lake Merced. I can't picture this in San Francisco (Golden Gate Park?) It seems so big. I'm wondering, is it actually near/around San Francisco?
What a lovely place!
Kristin - The Goat
via SIMC
Carmen, you should stop and take shots.
Blogtise, it is a great place to hang out.
Maia, it really is, thank you.
Josep, so many people run, jog and walk the lake for exercise. I just go for pics :)
Icy, yes it is very peaceful there.
Ann, thank you.
nothingprofound, I was there in the morning and it was just gorgeous.
betchai, thanks, I tried to capture the serenity there.
Annie, yes it is in San Francisco very near me. I live in the Sunset. It's out by the Parkmerced apartments.
looks like a beautiful place.
Beautiful view!! It looks really private..are you allowed to swim or boat in there?
urban, it is very tranquil there.
Sonya, I've seen boaters there but I would not swim there. There is high algae production and it is very murky,
Yup, I've driven by so many times and never really stopped to enjoy. I must remember to stop and enjoy.
wow- this looks like a very tranquil place, in the middle of a city teeming with urbanity. a welcome respite i'm sure =]
It is Sunday, Your beautiful scenery is inviting you to go for a walk.
Great photos. Haven't been there in years so this was fun to see.
Oh wow!!! These photos really make me feel at peace!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
God Bless you!!!
All the time I've spent in San Francisco I've never been tot he Lake. Thanks for sharing the pics. It looks so peaceful there. Happy SIMC, jj
You picked a beautiful day to photograph the lake. It is usually overcast when I drive by.
Very pretty and peaceful.
Thanks for sharing these spectacular views with us. The scenery of the lake look so rediant, settleing, calm and wonderful to me.
It's great to have a lento pace here to enjoy the scene. You must have fun touring the whole lake by looking at these different angles of the photos.
Well done and keep it up!
Hope you had a nice weekend. Looks like it was a nice day, clear blue sky and a lovely big lake.
I like how muted the scenes look.
Mami, it really is nice on a warm day and it has a cute little wooden bridge where you can get some great shots.
ian, it really is, thanks for stopping by.
Ann, yes it is :)
Eg, it has a very calming effect.
Marla, it hasn't changed much at all but still beautiful. Thank you
Lon, you are welcome and I'm glad you like them
Joanne, you should drop by there one of these days, you'll love it.
Karen, I know :) that's exactly why I chose that day because I saw that rarity in the sky - the sun :D
As Cape Cod turns, thanks so much
yoon see, thank you so much for dropping in and offering your kind words. Very much appreciated.
Evelyn, it was a gorgeous day.
Shark, that is straight out of the camera. I never alter my shots other than cropping. I hate photoshopped shots that display fake colors and lighting. I like reality in my shots. This lake is not the most colorful but very peaceful and real. Thanks, my friend, for stopping by.
WOW the water is really low!! I remember taking a power walking class in college and we would walk around the lake, I was hooked!
have I mentioned how much I need a vacation here!? NOW!
So jealous! When I was younger We'd go to the a local lake, but nothing like this... beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!
CJR
Post a Comment