Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I love how the water beads up on that fuzzy one.
wow! these are awesome macro shots. Love them all.
Awesome shots!
Oh wow, what a lovely set of macros here Joanne. And i love the new template, never been here for ages. a late happy thanksgiving to you...
oh wow, those are great. That first one is just spectacular. I think that one should be framed.
Excellent shots Jo.Have a wonderful weekend!
Wow! These are so detailed and interesting. Yes, I do see the worm. Beautiful.
Shark, thanks, me too. It's weird how I get excited over fuzzy plants and water droplets :DRuthi, You're on a comment wave :D thanks so much.Gary, you're sweet, thank you.Flower town, nice to see you again and thanks for the comment.Ann, aw, thanks, those little droplets reminded me of diamonds - A girl can dream right? :DLiz, thanks, and to you as well.Edna, HA, I actually didn't see it until I uploaded the photo :D Thank you
oh wow, interesting macro shots Jo, they are all lovely.
Water droplets on flowers and leaves always fascinate me. :)
These are amazing macros. The little water droplets look like jewels on the leaves.
I always love raindrops on leaves and flowers! I love the shape of the leaves in the third photo!
Great shots and we certainly have had plenty of rain!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love how the water beads up on that fuzzy one.
wow! these are awesome macro shots. Love them all.
Awesome shots!
Oh wow, what a lovely set of macros here Joanne. And i love the new template, never been here for ages. a late happy thanksgiving to you...
oh wow, those are great. That first one is just spectacular. I think that one should be framed.
Excellent shots Jo.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Wow! These are so detailed and interesting. Yes, I do see the worm. Beautiful.
Shark, thanks, me too. It's weird how I get excited over fuzzy plants and water droplets :D
Ruthi, You're on a comment wave :D thanks so much.
Gary, you're sweet, thank you.
Flower town, nice to see you again and thanks for the comment.
Ann, aw, thanks, those little droplets reminded me of diamonds - A girl can dream right? :D
Liz, thanks, and to you as well.
Edna, HA, I actually didn't see it until I uploaded the photo :D Thank you
oh wow, interesting macro shots Jo, they are all lovely.
Water droplets on flowers and leaves always fascinate me. :)
These are amazing macros. The little water droplets look like jewels on the leaves.
I always love raindrops on leaves and flowers! I love the shape of the leaves in the third photo!
Great shots and we certainly have had plenty of rain!!
Post a Comment