Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
How do you get such great shots of "raindrops"???
It's superb, one can see all the details.
Refreshingly beautiful!
Yowza! Gorgeous!
Beautiful!!
They are wonderful. I love the colors of that second leaf also.
Those are beautiful shots of water drops on pretty colors leaves, Jo!
The collection of your leaves photo is very pretty. I also like your new blog background - the color is soothing.
awesome. I love your new blog template... so cool and neat.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How do you get such great shots of "raindrops"???
It's superb, one can see all the details.
Refreshingly beautiful!
Yowza! Gorgeous!
Beautiful!!
They are wonderful. I love the colors of that second leaf also.
Those are beautiful shots of water drops on pretty colors leaves, Jo!
The collection of your leaves photo is very pretty. I also like your new blog background - the color is soothing.
awesome. I love your new blog template... so cool and neat.
Post a Comment