Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Love the detail outside the house.Mellow Yellow
Wow, that's a really bright house. I bet it's sunshine everyday for its neighbors across the street.
The house is definitely LOUD! I wonder if it's loud inside too.
I would HATE to have to live across the street from that yellow house!
Very loude house indeed! Great shots.Erika B
Wow it's screaming!! But like it. Happy Monday!At the store
Love that house!! It would never go over around here. Wait--maybe I should try it!
I seldom see yellow house as pretty as thatHave some snackerz for MYM
yep, definitely yellow :) That is one really bright yellow house
Chub, thanks :)Karen, personally I would hate to see it everyday :)Evelyn, very well could be :)Lesley, I have to agree :)Erika, it certainly is loud. Thanks for commenting.Kim, thanks :)Betty, if anyone could pull it off, you could :DMama, :)Ann, So bright it makes you squint in person :D
I feel like a Chinatown dragon now myself!! As for the yellow house, I think it beats the lime green one I saw, probably not too far from that neighborhood!
Now that is a really yellow house! Just fantastic..
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love the detail outside the house.
Mellow Yellow
Wow, that's a really bright house. I bet it's sunshine everyday for its neighbors across the street.
The house is definitely LOUD! I wonder if it's loud inside too.
I would HATE to have to live across the street from that yellow house!
Very loude house indeed! Great shots.
Erika B
Wow it's screaming!! But like it. Happy Monday!
At the store
Love that house!! It would never go over around here. Wait--maybe I should try it!
I seldom see yellow house as pretty as that
Have some snackerz for MYM
yep, definitely yellow :) That is one really bright yellow house
Chub, thanks :)
Karen, personally I would hate to see it everyday :)
Evelyn, very well could be :)
Lesley, I have to agree :)
Erika, it certainly is loud. Thanks for commenting.
Kim, thanks :)
Betty, if anyone could pull it off, you could :D
Mama, :)
Ann, So bright it makes you squint in person :D
I feel like a Chinatown dragon now myself!! As for the yellow house, I think it beats the lime green one I saw, probably not too far from that neighborhood!
Now that is a really yellow house! Just fantastic..
Post a Comment