Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Great macro shots of some really beautiful flower buds. In your middle photo, the little drop of water reflecting the sun looks like a tiny diamond.
Amazing macro shots!
Considering we got pummeled with snow this weekend, this is a beautiful sight!
Great color & details in these macro images.
Squirrel, I wish it were, I'd be rich now :D Thank you for your kind words.Lui, thanks so muchCM, oh, thank you amyway :)Kala, thanks for stopping by and commenting.
Great macro shots, I love to see the drops of water on the flowers.
fabulous macro shots. What sort of flowers? they are so fuzzy
Looks gorgeous ! even wet, lol !
how gorgeous. love the colours and textures.
Lovely fuzzy and wet shots. The color is great, I miss seeing those colors already
Wow....oh wow!!! Such beauty!!! All the photos you've shared are so filled with detailing it's just awesome.My Macro is in a NUT SHELL
Great macros
So cool! In the last shot, it looks like there is light coming from inside the buds.
Your camera gives out amazing shots. Your photos are so alive.
Water drops make such great macro subjects!
These flowers are beautiful!!! I love the colors!!!God Bless!!!
Fantastic macros, and I can see all the little hair on them too :-)
Great shots....I wish I looked that good wet!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Great macro shots of some really beautiful flower buds. In your middle photo, the little drop of water reflecting the sun looks like a tiny diamond.
Amazing macro shots!
Considering we got pummeled with snow this weekend, this is a beautiful sight!
Great color & details in these macro images.
Squirrel, I wish it were, I'd be rich now :D Thank you for your kind words.
Lui, thanks so much
CM, oh, thank you amyway :)
Kala, thanks for stopping by and commenting.
Great macro shots, I love to see the drops of water on the flowers.
fabulous macro shots. What sort of flowers? they are so fuzzy
Looks gorgeous ! even wet, lol !
how gorgeous. love the colours and textures.
Lovely fuzzy and wet shots. The color is great, I miss seeing those colors already
Wow....oh wow!!! Such beauty!!! All the photos you've shared are so filled with detailing it's just awesome.
My Macro is in a NUT SHELL
Great macros
So cool! In the last shot, it looks like there is light coming from inside the buds.
Your camera gives out amazing shots. Your photos are so alive.
Water drops make such great macro subjects!
These flowers are beautiful!!! I love the colors!!!
God Bless!!!
Fantastic macros, and I can see all the little hair on them too :-)
Great shots....I wish I looked that good wet!
Post a Comment