Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Fabulous color in these shots. Love them
Your bougainvilleas are stunningly red. We call them paper flowers in Malay.
Fierce colors! great shots!
beautiful flowers, such vibrant colours
beautiful flowers!
Beautiful color of the bougainvillea flowers, and snapdragons too Jo!
Gorgeous flowers, all in the same color range.The flowers in the first and second shot are new to me. They have very interesting, leaf-like petals.
Beautiful shots! Love the vibrant colors.Erika B
such richness to all of these. I really like how strong the colorings are.
So beautiful, vibrant and stunning!
the third macro shot is gorgeous!
I love this flowers. The trees are so rich when they bloom. :)
Wow, those are some very bold colors and beautiful flowers!
Thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts.
Gorgeous bougainvillea, I love the rich color of those blooms.
Love these! We have many around our home and they are so pretty!
Exotic and beautiful.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Fabulous color in these shots. Love them
Your bougainvilleas are stunningly red. We call them paper flowers in Malay.
Fierce colors! great shots!
beautiful flowers, such vibrant colours
beautiful flowers!
Beautiful color of the bougainvillea flowers, and snapdragons too Jo!
Gorgeous flowers, all in the same color range.
The flowers in the first and second shot are new to me. They have very interesting, leaf-like petals.
Beautiful shots! Love the vibrant colors.
Erika B
such richness to all of these. I really like how strong the colorings are.
So beautiful, vibrant and stunning!
the third macro shot is gorgeous!
I love this flowers. The trees are so rich when they bloom. :)
Wow, those are some very bold colors and beautiful flowers!
Thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts.
Gorgeous bougainvillea, I love the rich color of those blooms.
Love these! We have many around our home and they are so pretty!
Exotic and beautiful.
Post a Comment