
Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com
I wanted to let all of you know that I am off to Hollywood to see Sony and her quartet perform this week. Since it's been so long that I've visited Hollywood I decided to stay for a bit and have a mini vacation while there. I plan to do some sightseeing and will hopefully have many photos to share with you when I return.
Since I'm considering this a short vacation, I will not be online again until Friday at the earliest. So, I will be visiting all of you again at the end of this week.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
Jo
18 comments:
Have a great time. Looking forward to reading about your adventure and seeing the pictures.
Have a nice trip. And do come back with lot of stories... ~bangchik
Hope you are having a great time. It would be a dream destination for me. Maybe once would be enough though.
It sounds great! Have a nice time, Joanne.
Have a great time. We will look forward to hearing about your trip:)
Have a good time and can't wait to see the pictures.
Have a fun and great time in Hollywood, Jo! Take care of yourself, and can't wait to see the pictures..
Hope you have a wonderful time and get some great shots :)
Have a grest time in Hollywood.
Have a great time on your vacation to Hollywood.
Joanne...you REALLY ARE the bestest friend in the world, I think!!! Sonny is so lucky to have you!!! It's like you are even closer than sisters, maybe!!! :)
Enjoy Hollywood, Jo, I am sorry to miss Sony and Jerry. Give them hugs from me. Mom took priority this time. At least I got an internet hookup at her house so that gives me a connection to the outside world.
xxxooo,
Carmen
Have a great time!!!!
Enjoy and have a great time Jo. Can't wait to see beautiful pictures here. hehe.
Take care.
Have a good time. I hope Sony does well.
I hope you are enjoying your vacation - I look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back.
Hope you had a great time! Hollywood is always a fun place to visit!
Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by and wish me well. I had a great time and will start posting photos soon. I missed all of you.
Post a Comment