Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I enjoy watching these videos, and look at your beautiful photos, Jo..This is so refreshing to see for a raining day here!
Lovely pictures and your previous posts were interesting too!
When we look at them, admire them, are they thinking the same as us?
They are all so beautiful.I wish I could hear birds more often, over here. I only here them in the mornings, sometimes, if good chance permits so....send some over to me, will you?? :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I enjoy watching these videos, and look at your beautiful photos, Jo..This is so refreshing to see for a raining day here!
Lovely pictures and your previous posts were interesting too!
When we look at them, admire them, are they thinking the same as us?
They are all so beautiful.
I wish I could hear birds more often, over here. I only here them in the mornings, sometimes, if good chance permits so....
send some over to me, will you?? :)
Post a Comment