Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful close up shots! Have a wonderful WW.My entries:Moms... Check NyoYummy-as-can-be
Oh my! I never seen something like that here in our place. Nice shot! :)Happy WW! :)
Very nice. You can even see a bit of a spider web in the second shot.
Amazing, Jo. That new camera is terrific.
Great macros.
Must be nice and sunny at your place. Thanks for sharing the sunshine!
Exotic indeed. I haven't a clue as to what it is but the red thread-like thingies sure are interesting!
gorgeous macros!
Excellent macro of the foliage! Wonderful to see and no words needed!
Great close ups. Is the first one a cactus too?
Love the textures.
Brilliant images Joanne! the details are amazing.
Love the cactus with all its cool imperfections.I'd love to have you stop by at my blog, if you get a chance.
awesome macro shots. great detail.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Beautiful close up shots! Have a wonderful WW.
My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
Oh my! I never seen something like that here in our place. Nice shot! :)
Happy WW! :)
Very nice. You can even see a bit of a spider web in the second shot.
Amazing, Jo. That new camera is terrific.
Great macros.
Must be nice and sunny at your place. Thanks for sharing the sunshine!
Exotic indeed. I haven't a clue as to what it is but the red thread-like thingies sure are interesting!
gorgeous macros!
Excellent macro of the foliage! Wonderful to see and no words needed!
Great close ups. Is the first one a cactus too?
Love the textures.
Brilliant images Joanne! the details are amazing.
Love the cactus with all its cool imperfections.
I'd love to have you stop by at my blog, if you get a chance.
awesome macro shots. great detail.
Post a Comment