Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Roses.(Snap)Such pretty colours.
One word ~ beautiful ♥
Neat macros and the colours are stunning!
joco, thanks so much.Thanks Trish :)EG, Thanks for visiting and commenting.
awesome rose snaps
Flowers, thanks for visiting and commenting.
Beautiful color and composition!
Lovely!
very pretty pink!I love it
Lovely. :)
Wow....makes me imagine the wonderful fragrance. Beauty and closeness...nature is perfect! As is your photos.My Macro Photo Link I do hope you can find time to visit!
Beautiful bursts of floral colour! One is so brilliantly vivid and the other is romantically soft!
Oh my!!! I'm speechless!!! Cathy
Beautiful pinks!!
Wow...beautiful roses, and such a lovely color!
gorgeous. they beg to be photographed.
I can almost smell them through my screen. Beautiful!
I liked the second photo. very nice!
I can also almost smell them through my screen :)Great shots !!!
those are gorgeous
These are amazing shots!
Love the colors in the second one but love the double bloom of the firs.t :)
Wow, spectacular...what great colors!
lovely! I will never get tired of roses.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Roses.
(Snap)
Such pretty colours.
One word ~ beautiful ♥
Neat macros and the colours are stunning!
joco, thanks so much.
Thanks Trish :)
EG, Thanks for visiting and commenting.
awesome rose snaps
Flowers, thanks for visiting and commenting.
Beautiful color and composition!
Lovely!
very pretty pink!
I love it
Lovely. :)
Wow....makes me imagine the wonderful fragrance. Beauty and closeness...nature is perfect! As is your photos.
My Macro Photo Link I do hope you can find time to visit!
Beautiful bursts of floral colour! One is so brilliantly vivid and the other is romantically soft!
Oh my!!! I'm speechless!!! Cathy
Beautiful pinks!!
Wow...beautiful roses, and such a lovely color!
gorgeous. they beg to be photographed.
I can almost smell them through my screen. Beautiful!
I liked the second photo. very nice!
I can also almost smell them through my screen :)
Great shots !!!
those are gorgeous
These are amazing shots!
Love the colors in the second one but love the double bloom of the firs.t :)
Wow, spectacular...what great colors!
lovely! I will never get tired of roses.
Post a Comment