Marilynne, :) these little guys actually pose for the camera and once you take their pic they scurry off. It's so cute. Thanks for visiting and commenting.
What a great picture. When I took the one I posted the yesterday it was through the living room window. I went outside and tried to sneak around the house to get a better shot but he was not so accommodating.
Thanks to all of you for visiting with my squirrel buddy. I love these little guys. It's funny, I'm deathly afraid of mice but love squirrels - go figure. Enjoy your week ahead.
Wow, I can't believe you got such a great shot. I spent a bit of time one day trying to capture a little fellow like this but he just wouldn't sit still.
14 comments:
We have ground squirrels living under the porch. They come up to sun themselves in the morning but they don't hold still so I can take their pictures.
Marilynne, :) these little guys actually pose for the camera and once you take their pic they scurry off. It's so cute. Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Awwwwww so cute!
What a great picture. When I took the one I posted the yesterday it was through the living room window. I went outside and tried to sneak around the house to get a better shot but he was not so accommodating.
Great Shot. I didn't look like he minded having his photo taken.
You might say that there is a "ham" in every species. :D Very cute.
Fantastic! You've really "captured" him.
What an adorable little guy. I wish they would pose for me like that. lol
Awww, what a great shot of a beautiful creature. I know they're rodents, but still...
Adorable!!! I love squirrels; they are so full of personality!
Thanks to all of you for visiting with my squirrel buddy. I love these little guys. It's funny, I'm deathly afraid of mice but love squirrels - go figure. Enjoy your week ahead.
He does look like he came out to be photographed, how fun!
Wow, I can't believe you got such a great shot. I spent a bit of time one day trying to capture a little fellow like this but he just wouldn't sit still.
i bet he does! not a camera shy.
Post a Comment