Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
The first, is a beach succulent? Yiu make the succulent so beautiful.
Wow! gorgeous macro, I love them all.
I am awed by this gorgeous macros. I started to imagine what these blossoms would look like even closer, on a microscopic level. I would love to the the texture of the surface of the petals, their detail; it would be like looking into another world.
Ann, yes it is. I snapped the photo while walking along the great highway at ocean beach. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.Jama, thanks so much.Annie, absolutely, it opens up a whole new world. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.
Wow! I can't anything they all looks fantastic in macro! Btw I like the color of your background.
Gorgeous flowers and amazing macros, again. The first two are unknown to me, I wonder what could that brilliant carmine star in the second shot be.Thanks for sharing these beauties on Macro Flowers Saturday.
Such pretty flowers. It's great to see the detail that we usually overlook when we gaze at a flower.
Wow..beautiful macro shots! Are you taking these with your new camera..I'm so jealous!
Nice series.
Beautiful details you're revealing here!
Whoa! Love your macro work!
Oh you got up close and personal with your flowers. Gorgeous.
your macro shots are gorgeous. i love your new camera. the shots are sharp and vivid.
Such gorgeous flowers! Your macro shots are exquisite!
These are ALL absolutely beautiful!!!
Love the one of what I think is a sedum. Good eye.
Gorgeous macros!
Isn't it amazing, how many shapes there for the middles of flowers! Wonderful shots! I think the fourth one is my favourite!
I refuse to choose. They are all beautiful!
I agree with Gary..it's hard to choose a favorite. The succulent is really interesting in this macro format.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
The first, is a beach succulent? Yiu make the succulent so beautiful.
Wow! gorgeous macro, I love them all.
I am awed by this gorgeous macros. I started to imagine what these blossoms would look like even closer, on a microscopic level. I would love to the the texture of the surface of the petals, their detail; it would be like looking into another world.
Ann, yes it is. I snapped the photo while walking along the great highway at ocean beach. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.
Jama, thanks so much.
Annie, absolutely, it opens up a whole new world. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting.
Wow! I can't anything they all looks fantastic in macro! Btw I like the color of your background.
Gorgeous flowers and amazing macros, again. The first two are unknown to me, I wonder what could that brilliant carmine star in the second shot be.
Thanks for sharing these beauties on Macro Flowers Saturday.
Such pretty flowers. It's great to see the detail that we usually overlook when we gaze at a flower.
Wow..beautiful macro shots! Are you taking these with your new camera..I'm so jealous!
Nice series.
Beautiful details you're revealing here!
Whoa! Love your macro work!
Oh you got up close and personal with your flowers. Gorgeous.
your macro shots are gorgeous. i love your new camera. the shots are sharp and vivid.
Such gorgeous flowers! Your macro shots are exquisite!
These are ALL absolutely beautiful!!!
Love the one of what I think is a sedum. Good eye.
Gorgeous macros!
Isn't it amazing, how many shapes there for the middles of flowers! Wonderful shots! I think the fourth one is my favourite!
I refuse to choose. They are all beautiful!
I agree with Gary..it's hard to choose a favorite. The succulent is really interesting in this macro format.
Post a Comment