Your pictures bring such fond memories: I grew up in the Central Valley and spent many days in San Francisco enjoying its attractions, and in my college years I lived there for a time. It is the only city I have visited to which I love to return. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following yours. Blessings!
Duni, it really is, it is right next to Stow Lake which is gorgeous. Thanks.
myrelish, it certainly is, thank you.
Chasity, it is so peaceful and serene there.
Mumsy, you are so sweet and ditto...
Vicki, it is very ornate and colorful, thank you.
Tara, thanks for the visit.
Ann, yes that little bridge is a favorite of mine.
Rainfield, no not that particular day but I am always eating Chinese food :)
Dimple, thank you, that is so wonderful to hear and I really enjoy your blog as well. Now a follower too.
John, it is really cool and unfortunately, the camera did not do a very good job on the ceiling. The colors are much more vivid in person. Notice I blame the camera :D
JJ, you are sweet, thank you.
Amy, thanks for the kind words.
Emakesart, come on up, we'll show you around
Diane, thanks for the kind words :)
betchai, yes it very much looks like fall around here. Thank you :)
Thanks, Gabriela
Wanda, thank you.
Robert, thank you, it is wonderful and you too have a great week ahead.
Mami, I love it there :)
Lily, it is wonderful therapy just being there. Thanks.
These photographs seem other worldly...like they were taken in Shanghai or Beijing. They are so exquisite and like works of art themselves. The one with the reflections in the pond is especially beautiful.
32 comments:
Awesome place!
beautiful pics, love the reflection one
That looks like a great place to just sit and enjoy nature. Love the pavilion!
What a wonderful way to spend a day.
Looks like a beautiful garden. The roof in the pavilion is fantastic.
what a lovely way to spend a day.
These are beautiful photos series, and a fantastic place to see..I love visiting your blog!
A gorgeous park. I really like the last shot of the reflections in the water.
Such a beautiful setting. I love the bridge. What a great place
Sunday in Golden Gate Park.
Did you take Chinese food as well?
Your pictures bring such fond memories: I grew up in the Central Valley and spent many days in San Francisco enjoying its attractions, and in my college years I lived there for a time. It is the only city I have visited to which I love to return.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following yours.
Blessings!
I'm just admiring the ceiling! It looks fantastic :-)
Your pictures are so beautiful they almost like like a painting.
Happy SIMC, jj
Great photos. Love the reflections.
Beautiful photos. Makes me want to take a trip up there soon
Such a beautiful park! I love the designs on the pavilion ceiling and the bridge. Your images are gorgeous.
awesome shot of the vaulted ceiling Jo, great shots, looks very peaceful, looking like almost fall now,
nice shots!!
Simply Fabulous!!!
What a great place it must be, something alike being possible. Please have a good new week.
daily athens
Beautiful! I've been meaning to photograph that exact spot.
This looks like a nice place to do some reflecting.
Thanks, Priyanka
Kebeni, thanks for visiting and commenting
Duni, it really is, it is right next to Stow Lake which is gorgeous. Thanks.
myrelish, it certainly is, thank you.
Chasity, it is so peaceful and serene there.
Mumsy, you are so sweet and ditto...
Vicki, it is very ornate and colorful, thank you.
Tara, thanks for the visit.
Ann, yes that little bridge is a favorite of mine.
Rainfield, no not that particular day but I am always eating Chinese food :)
Dimple, thank you, that is so wonderful to hear and I really enjoy your blog as well. Now a follower too.
John, it is really cool and unfortunately, the camera did not do a very good job on the ceiling. The colors are much more vivid in person. Notice I blame the camera :D
JJ, you are sweet, thank you.
Amy, thanks for the kind words.
Emakesart, come on up, we'll show you around
Diane, thanks for the kind words :)
betchai, yes it very much looks like fall around here. Thank you :)
Thanks, Gabriela
Wanda, thank you.
Robert, thank you, it is wonderful and you too have a great week ahead.
Mami, I love it there :)
Lily, it is wonderful therapy just being there. Thanks.
I love the little pops of red in the photos. It looks like a neat place to visit. Thanks!
Kristin _ The Goat
Thanks for sharing. I will be in San Francisco December, I will make sure I stop by this place.
Hi Jo
I wish I visited this place when I went to SF in 2008. The place is very charming!
xoxo
MrsM
Fantastic photos!! I would love to go there myself
Beautiful shots of the park. I hope to visit there someday! Have a wonderful week!
You always make San Francisco come alive for me and I really hope to visit someday soon! I love this pavillion and that bridge is quite beautiful too.
what a lovely garden. a nice place to read a book or meditate or simply enjoy the scenery.
These photographs seem other worldly...like they were taken in Shanghai or Beijing. They are so exquisite and like works of art themselves. The one with the reflections in the pond is especially beautiful.
Wow! Just too beautiful-especially the 1st and the 3rd shots!
I wonder I could come here for holidays!
Post a Comment