Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
How I wish I could feel that tranquility that snow brings. Sabrina's looking good.
Only one word that comes to my mind, freezing cold! this is from someone from a tropical country.
What a magical photo! It reminds me tha snow days and blizzards are just around the corner.
She is beautiful.
Take Sabrina to Auckland tomorrow. We have dogs big day out tomorrow. I was at Devonport park when they were preparing for it. Poor cats, they will bee jealous.
Your a handsome fellow! Photography, dogs and writing... glad I found you!
picture perfect!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.Your dog looks happy in the snow! Beautiful photo.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How I wish I could feel that tranquility that snow brings. Sabrina's looking good.
Only one word that comes to my mind, freezing cold! this is from someone from a tropical country.
What a magical photo! It reminds me tha snow days and blizzards are just around the corner.
She is beautiful.
Take Sabrina to Auckland tomorrow. We have dogs big day out tomorrow. I was at Devonport park when they were preparing for it. Poor cats, they will bee jealous.
Your a handsome fellow! Photography, dogs and writing... glad I found you!
picture perfect!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.
Your dog looks happy in the snow! Beautiful photo.
Post a Comment