Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Hiya Joanne,Beautiful cactus flower, just opening.Ingrid Bergman eat your heart out :-)What fun to drape it with a mixed-up spiders web.
Really lovely!!!! Exquisite spider web! Cathy
Very lovely captures!!!I need to plant cacti since there is still a major lack of rain in my area.
I just love that yellow cactus flower. so pretty
So pretty, great photos.
Excellent details, color and depth of field.
beautiful catus flower, sometimes this things go unnoticed until they're marcoed.
Jo, LOL those spider webs can be very dramaticGrandma K, thanks for visiting and commentingJean, yes, it is perfect for that dry area right along with succulents. Thanks for visitingAnn, it is pretty cool, thanks.Jan n Je, thanks so much.Kala, thank you :)Trish, exactly, macroing opens up a whole new world.
Amazing shots!!Macro Monday
wow i have never seen cactus flowers.. these look stunning!
very nice images! My favorite is the first.
Love the light falling on the flower! Very striking images Joanne!Hugs and have a great week!
Cactus flowers always look so hardy. They make an ordinary cactus beautiful.
Yes I like that! We have them in the front yard and it's blooming the bud is pinkish and the flower is yellow.
Amazing, Jo! Were those taken by with the new camera? Beautiful shots. I really like the web, so clear and intricate! :)
Wonderful detail of the little cactus flower and the spider web!
Beautiful shots!!
Too pretty for words.
Wow, I love that cactus bloom. The composition on that first shot is perfect. Great shot of the spider's web, that was a very busy spider.
Beautiful flowers. The web is amazing.
Gorgeous macro shots, Jo! Love these photos!
photo 3 is my favgreat macro's
Is that spider web? They looks cool!
Beautiful photos, I really like that spider's web too. Nicely done! Smile today. :)
Gorgeous macro shots! They are just beautiful!
Gorgeous! I especially like the first one! ~ Thanks for stopping by!
Lovely captures on the cactus flowers !Love that shot with the spiderweb aswell :)
Cactus blossoms are amazingly pretty!
Amazing Macro!
Very nice shots!
Lovely capture! I tried my hand at some macro photography on holiday and realised how very, very difficult it is!
Nice choice! My cactus flowers are all pink or red, no yellows - now I want a yellow one!
Love the web! So many wonderful ones around this time of year and you captured this one beautifully!
did the spider climb up the spout? I can't see him?
So pretty! I love the last one!
Gorgeous! I love cactus and their blooms! Looks like a spider has been very busy too!
oh my word! those cactus flowers are gorgeous. and the last photo... i love the detail. the web added drama to the whole picture.
Post a Comment
37 comments:
Hiya Joanne,
Beautiful cactus flower, just opening.
Ingrid Bergman eat your heart out :-)
What fun to drape it with a mixed-up spiders web.
Really lovely!!!! Exquisite spider web! Cathy
Very lovely captures!!!
I need to plant cacti since there is still a major lack of rain in my area.
I just love that yellow cactus flower. so pretty
So pretty, great photos.
Excellent details, color and depth of field.
beautiful catus flower, sometimes this things go unnoticed until they're marcoed.
Jo, LOL those spider webs can be very dramatic
Grandma K, thanks for visiting and commenting
Jean, yes, it is perfect for that dry area right along with succulents. Thanks for visiting
Ann, it is pretty cool, thanks.
Jan n Je, thanks so much.
Kala, thank you :)
Trish, exactly, macroing opens up a whole new world.
Amazing shots!!
Macro Monday
wow i have never seen cactus flowers.. these look stunning!
very nice images! My favorite is the first.
Love the light falling on the flower! Very striking images Joanne!
Hugs and have a great week!
Cactus flowers always look so hardy. They make an ordinary cactus beautiful.
Yes I like that! We have them in the front yard and it's blooming the bud is pinkish and the flower is yellow.
Amazing, Jo! Were those taken by with the new camera? Beautiful shots. I really like the web, so clear and intricate! :)
Wonderful detail of the little cactus flower and the spider web!
Beautiful shots!!
Too pretty for words.
Wow, I love that cactus bloom. The composition on that first shot is perfect. Great shot of the spider's web, that was a very busy spider.
Beautiful flowers. The web is amazing.
Gorgeous macro shots, Jo! Love these photos!
photo 3 is my fav
great macro's
Is that spider web? They looks cool!
Beautiful photos, I really like that spider's web too. Nicely done! Smile today. :)
Gorgeous macro shots! They are just beautiful!
Gorgeous! I especially like the first one! ~ Thanks for stopping by!
Lovely captures on the cactus flowers !
Love that shot with the spiderweb aswell :)
Cactus blossoms are amazingly pretty!
Amazing Macro!
Very nice shots!
Lovely capture! I tried my hand at some macro photography on holiday and realised how very, very difficult it is!
Nice choice! My cactus flowers are all pink or red, no yellows - now I want a yellow one!
Love the web! So many wonderful ones around this time of year and you captured this one beautifully!
did the spider climb up the spout? I can't see him?
So pretty! I love the last one!
Gorgeous! I love cactus and their blooms! Looks like a spider has been very busy too!
oh my word! those cactus flowers are gorgeous. and the last photo... i love the detail. the web added drama to the whole picture.
Post a Comment