Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I love to see the buds when they have just emerged from the plant! Lovely shots!
Lovely details.
Hiya,I want to see what comes out of these enticing buds. Are you going to show us in another post?Let me know if you do.
Good macro shots!
If the buds are already that pretty, the flowers are going to be just gorgeous!!
great shotslove the "hairs" on the flowers
More wonderful shots. I just love the way the detail comes out in the macro pictures.
very beautiful macros
Great shots, love to see the flowers in their bud stage.
So very beauitful!
The magic of nature filled with so much promise.
simply awesome. you can already tell that the bloom will be gorgeous.
Beautiful macro shots of the buds, I really like the third one down with all of its little fuzzies.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love to see the buds when they have just emerged from the plant! Lovely shots!
Lovely details.
Hiya,
I want to see what comes out of these enticing buds. Are you going to show us in another post?
Let me know if you do.
Good macro shots!
If the buds are already that pretty, the flowers are going to be just gorgeous!!
great shots
love the "hairs" on the flowers
More wonderful shots. I just love the way the detail comes out in the macro pictures.
very beautiful macros
Great shots, love to see the flowers in their bud stage.
So very beauitful!
The magic of nature filled with so much promise.
simply awesome. you can already tell that the bloom will be gorgeous.
Beautiful macro shots of the buds, I really like the third one down with all of its little fuzzies.
Post a Comment