Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
That is a beautiful and very tranquil series of photos. I really like the little bridge over the stream.
This place looks so peaceful, a real island of tranquility.Your photos are amazing and so inviting.
Tranquil, yes. Absolutely!
The very essence of tranquility Jo. Thanks for sharing it.
You capture 'tranquil' so well.
What a beautiful garden! All the photos are really lovely but the second one is my favourite! :-)
Lovely! It'd be nice to stroll in the gardens. :)
I look at this photos and can't believe this is all surrounded by a huge city. The quiet almost makes my ears ring. Lovely, Joanna.
Beautiful scenery, and indeed tranquil looking, Jo!
indeed a very tranquil place. the sceneries are so beautiful.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is a beautiful and very tranquil series of photos. I really like the little bridge over the stream.
This place looks so peaceful, a real island of tranquility.
Your photos are amazing and so inviting.
Tranquil, yes. Absolutely!
The very essence of tranquility Jo. Thanks for sharing it.
You capture 'tranquil' so well.
What a beautiful garden! All the photos are really lovely but the second one is my favourite! :-)
Lovely! It'd be nice to stroll in the gardens. :)
I look at this photos and can't believe this is all surrounded by a huge city. The quiet almost makes my ears ring. Lovely, Joanna.
Beautiful scenery, and indeed tranquil looking, Jo!
indeed a very tranquil place. the sceneries are so beautiful.
Post a Comment