Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I'm sure I would enjoy relaxing in Sutro Park, looks beautiful.Happy Sunday and a good week ahead!
Seem like you are having a warmth Sunday.
Love your photos. You'll have to tell me how you manage to get them so nice and large.
amazing city!
Sutro Park is lovely. That's some view looking at that cliff house.
What a lovely place - thanks for the visit! I especially like the last photo with the tree in the foreground.Kristin _ The Goatvia SIMC
Oooh so sunny and beautiful!
That looks like a friendly lion and a perfect park to relax in. I've never been here before. Thanks for the introduction.Happy Sunday, jj
Wonderful place. Palm trees are the best. I like the palace and the sea, the shot seem to be from a movie.
I was married in one of Sutro Parks gazebos - not this one...of course, as you know, the marriage didn't survive. Glad Sutro Park did. Lovely pictures.
Blogtise, thanks for visiting, you would love it.rainfield, we are having a heat wave over here :)Amy, I shoot in high resolution so the photos are large. Thanks for visiting.Priyanka, aw, thank you.Ann, yeah, Sutro Park is on a high steep cliff so the view of the cliff house below is very coolurban muser, thanks so much for visiting.Kirby, thank you and have a great weekSonya, we have been lucky with the sun these days.Joanna, thank you for dropping by :)MsBaby, it should be in a movie :D ThanksCarmen, :D It would be a beautiful spot for a wedding.
I've never seen that gazebo. I'm gonna have to go look for it.
the gazebo is strategically placed by the road. what an awesome place to take a rest after a "run or jog".
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I'm sure I would enjoy relaxing in Sutro Park, looks beautiful.
Happy Sunday and a good week ahead!
Seem like you are having a warmth Sunday.
Love your photos. You'll have to tell me how you manage to get them so nice and large.
amazing city!
Sutro Park is lovely. That's some view looking at that cliff house.
What a lovely place - thanks for the visit! I especially like the last photo with the tree in the foreground.
Kristin _ The Goat
via SIMC
Oooh so sunny and beautiful!
That looks like a friendly lion and a perfect park to relax in. I've never been here before. Thanks for the introduction.
Happy Sunday, jj
Wonderful place. Palm trees are the best. I like the palace and the sea, the shot seem to be from a movie.
I was married in one of Sutro Parks gazebos - not this one...of course, as you know, the marriage didn't survive. Glad Sutro Park did. Lovely pictures.
Blogtise, thanks for visiting, you would love it.
rainfield, we are having a heat wave over here :)
Amy, I shoot in high resolution so the photos are large. Thanks for visiting.
Priyanka, aw, thank you.
Ann, yeah, Sutro Park is on a high steep cliff so the view of the cliff house below is very cool
urban muser, thanks so much for visiting.
Kirby, thank you and have a great week
Sonya, we have been lucky with the sun these days.
Joanna, thank you for dropping by :)
MsBaby, it should be in a movie :D Thanks
Carmen, :D It would be a beautiful spot for a wedding.
I've never seen that gazebo. I'm gonna have to go look for it.
the gazebo is strategically placed by the road. what an awesome place to take a rest after a "run or jog".
Post a Comment