Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Wow!!! Lovely photos! I really love the striking yellow! :)Thanks for sharing! :)
These are awesomely beautiful! :)
Gorgeous yellow flowers.
Eds, Yellow is so abundant in the gardens that you can pick and choose. Thank you.Thank you so much, Ann.
The flowers are beautiful but I love the shot with the yellow leaf in it.Mellow Yellow
Joops, Thanks and I do too. There is something about fallen leaves I love. Isn't that a song? :D
Those are beautiful yellow flowers!! Love it!The cars
Thanks so much, Manang
Gorgeous blooms. The yellow leaf is also my favorite. Happy MYM.Liz @ MLC
Brilliant collection of fascinating yellow blooms!
Beautiful yellow blooms, your macros are wonderful. But my favorite shot is the leaf, it is as lovely as the flowers.
Stunning yellow flowers, Jo! Perfect to start the new week..
Beautiful! So much lovely yellow!! Sometimes I think that yellow flowers are my favorite! Awesome photos!SandyFrom the Heart of Texas
Oh, just stunning. My favorites? The tree poppy and the photo with the yellow leaf. Great textures and colors.
These shots are stunning!
awesome splash of yellow hue in macro flowers. love them.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Wow!!! Lovely photos! I really love the striking yellow! :)
Thanks for sharing! :)
These are awesomely beautiful! :)
Gorgeous yellow flowers.
Eds, Yellow is so abundant in the gardens that you can pick and choose. Thank you.
Thank you so much, Ann.
The flowers are beautiful but I love the shot with the yellow leaf in it.
Mellow Yellow
Joops, Thanks and I do too. There is something about fallen leaves I love. Isn't that a song? :D
Those are beautiful yellow flowers!! Love it!
The cars
Thanks so much, Manang
Gorgeous blooms. The yellow leaf is also my favorite.
Happy MYM.
Liz @ MLC
Brilliant collection of fascinating yellow blooms!
Beautiful yellow blooms, your macros are wonderful. But my favorite shot is the leaf, it is as lovely as the flowers.
Stunning yellow flowers, Jo! Perfect to start the new week..
Beautiful! So much lovely yellow!! Sometimes I think that yellow flowers are my favorite! Awesome photos!
Sandy
From the Heart of Texas
Oh, just stunning. My favorites? The tree poppy and the photo with the yellow leaf. Great textures and colors.
These shots are stunning!
awesome splash of yellow hue in macro flowers. love them.
Post a Comment