Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
True, there's so much more to nature than flowers. Lovely photos here.
Absolutely right! There is beauty in nature at every season, it just takes the right attitude and eyesight!I especially like the firewood.
Eye candy! I particularly like that first shot.
It's the texture, the light the feel, the sound and scents. It's all around us and you capture so much of it beautifully
Eg, thanks so muchDimple and the right camera, thank youChuck, That is one of my favorites too. ThanksAnn, aw you are sweet, thank you.
You are so right, nature is everywhere and it is so much more than just flowers. I love the fourth shot down, that is my favorite way to view trees. A beautiful series of photos.
I especially love that fourth shot of that beautiful tall tree reaching to the heavens. All of them are wonderful, though.
I love the second last photo.Nature sure is interesting subject to photograph. :)
oh my world! what a great texture. great capture.
Thank you all for your kind comments :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
True, there's so much more to nature than flowers. Lovely photos here.
Absolutely right! There is beauty in nature at every season, it just takes the right attitude and eyesight!
I especially like the firewood.
Eye candy! I particularly like that first shot.
It's the texture, the light the feel, the sound and scents. It's all around us and you capture so much of it beautifully
Eg, thanks so much
Dimple and the right camera, thank you
Chuck, That is one of my favorites too. Thanks
Ann, aw you are sweet, thank you.
You are so right, nature is everywhere and it is so much more than just flowers. I love the fourth shot down, that is my favorite way to view trees. A beautiful series of photos.
I especially love that fourth shot of that beautiful tall tree reaching to the heavens. All of them are wonderful, though.
I love the second last photo.
Nature sure is interesting subject to photograph. :)
oh my world! what a great texture. great capture.
Thank you all for your kind comments :)
Post a Comment