You've gathered quite an assortment, Jo...the bee is beautiful with its gossamer wings but, wait, no squirrel this time. The Canadian geese seem to be enjoying the wet pavement.
You found some wonderful critters at Golden Gate Park. That bird in the first shot is pretty. Love the geese and ducks, they are always so much fun to watch.
love your new header image Jo, awesome, and of course, the pictures in these set, glad to see you having a grea time with your camera, hope it stays longer this time.
22 comments:
You've gathered quite an assortment, Jo...the bee is beautiful with its gossamer wings but, wait, no squirrel this time. The Canadian geese seem to be enjoying the wet pavement.
You found some wonderful critters at Golden Gate Park. That bird in the first shot is pretty. Love the geese and ducks, they are always so much fun to watch.
These are gorgeous shots, Jo! I love the shadow of that butterfly on the leaf!
The ducks are gossiping. They do nothing except gossiping.
Great shot of the bee. Nice macro!
Loved these pictures! Those geese are impressive!
Beautiful shots.
Turtle and Praying Mantis
Ann, they are fun to watch but they make a mess :)
Icy, you know, I never even noticed that :) Thanks.
rainfield, :D you are hysterical but I think you are right.
CM, thanks so much, I was at the right place at the right time.
Bossy, there were flocks of them there that day, thanks and have a great weekend.
Chub, Thank you.
His first expression is smart and manly...
ruma
Lovely birds!!
Pixellicious Photos
Love all the captures of the birds - especially the birds on the wet pathway! But the macro of the bee is fantastic!
love your new header image Jo, awesome, and of course, the pictures in these set, glad to see you having a grea time with your camera, hope it stays longer this time.
The bird in the tree is very pretty. I see you have Canada geese too! :)
This is a good collection of critters. I like the 3rd photo the best. Thanks for posting this, Jo.
looks like the geese are having a blast chatting there. hahaha
Love the bee in the flower - great series!
A lovely series of shots!
I love your photos. I love seeing glimpses of the City through your eyes.
I really like the beautiful shot of the bird in the tree and the macro of the bee. Great shots!
The bee shot is fantastic, the colourations of the bee match the flowers perfectly, brilliant camera critters series.
Eye of a Camera Blog
Great series of critters. I love the shot of the geese on the walkway.
Beautiful photos...I had to look twice at the flower before I noticed the bee! Very nice!
Post a Comment