Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Lovely.
Beautiful photo and poem Joanne! I love Chihuly!
lovely Jo, both the poem and the picture.
I love this one! The words that you used are so vibrant and expressive. Very well done.
Both poem and photos are beautiful, Jo!
the photo is a piece of art and the poem is just amazing!
The poetry and illustration are perfect matches.
Both poem and photo are great. You picked a good combination.
Horrible, please stop making art
Carmen, Thank you.Writing Nag, I do too. His art is spectacular.Betchai, thanks my friend.Jane Doe, thanks for stopping by and commenting.Icy, thanks alot.Cher, I was so lucky to be able to photograph is art at an exhibition. Thanks.Judy, Thanks for your comments.Ratty, I thought they fit pretty well. Thanks.Anonymous, Looks like I struck a nerve - Thank you so much for your comment.
I've always loved Chihuly and fusing that photo with your poem was just a wonderful treat tonight, thank you!
This must have been from the Chihuly exhibit that I missed. They are even more beautiful with poetry.
Joanne? What does....visceral....mean? :)
This is lovely! And the photo is beautiful...
WillOaks, Thank you. I love Chihuly's work as well.AVC, Yes this was the DeYoung exhibit which was a few months ago.Charity, visceral means being intuitive and emotional.Robin, Thanks Robin :)
Oh :)
The poem and image work well together. I love the lighting in the photo :-)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Lovely.
Beautiful photo and poem Joanne! I love Chihuly!
lovely Jo, both the poem and the picture.
I love this one! The words that you used are so vibrant and expressive. Very well done.
Both poem and photos are beautiful, Jo!
the photo is a piece of art and the poem is just amazing!
The poetry and illustration are perfect matches.
Both poem and photo are great. You picked a good combination.
Horrible, please stop making art
Carmen, Thank you.
Writing Nag, I do too. His art is spectacular.
Betchai, thanks my friend.
Jane Doe, thanks for stopping by and commenting.
Icy, thanks alot.
Cher, I was so lucky to be able to photograph is art at an exhibition. Thanks.
Judy, Thanks for your comments.
Ratty, I thought they fit pretty well. Thanks.
Anonymous, Looks like I struck a nerve - Thank you so much for your comment.
I've always loved Chihuly and fusing that photo with your poem was just a wonderful treat tonight, thank you!
This must have been from the Chihuly exhibit that I missed. They are even more beautiful with poetry.
Joanne? What does....visceral....mean? :)
This is lovely! And the photo is beautiful...
WillOaks, Thank you. I love Chihuly's work as well.
AVC, Yes this was the DeYoung exhibit which was a few months ago.
Charity, visceral means being intuitive and emotional.
Robin, Thanks Robin :)
Oh :)
The poem and image work well together. I love the lighting in the photo :-)
Post a Comment