I saw this awhile back and sent it to my son, Alex, thinking that he and Laura might want to try something in this vein for their wedding in May. She is such a traditionalist and, after waiting a number of years for the occasion, I think she is just thrilled at the thought of a "first dance." However, Sony Holland singing, "At Last" is a real possibility!!
5 comments:
Indeed, a lot of joy there...
I think the older I get the more emotional I become. That was so beautiful. I actually cried. The song was perfect. I enjoyed watching that.
I saw this on the new, before it hits YouTube, and thought it's such a fun way to celebrate their vows!
Thanks all for stopping by.
I saw this awhile back and sent it to my son, Alex, thinking that he and Laura might want to try something in this vein for their wedding in May. She is such a traditionalist and, after waiting a number of years for the occasion, I think she is just thrilled at the thought of a "first dance." However, Sony Holland singing, "At Last" is a real possibility!!
Post a Comment