Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
i see a collection of candy wrappers (?) and foils made into an interesting piece of art, the hand maybe says, "nothing is trash, we can always make use of everything"just a guess Jo :)hope you have a good Wednesday.
I see many different wrappers, latex glove, Styrofoam, and things that people throw out..I give, what is it?
dig it, it's like this:star goes on a flashof foiled illusionreal to be real4th grade
I see Michael Jackson. He's smiling and holding a microphone. It's uncanny!
Very insightful betchai.Icy, I wish I knew what it meant :)Anon, okayPatrick, I thought the same thing when looking at the glove :)
I see some thrifty Chinese lady recycling someone's throwaways for future use as gift wrap, package filler, etc.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i see a collection of candy wrappers (?) and foils made into an interesting piece of art, the hand maybe says, "nothing is trash, we can always make use of everything"
just a guess Jo :)
hope you have a good Wednesday.
I see many different wrappers, latex glove, Styrofoam, and things that people throw out..
I give, what is it?
dig it, it's like this:
star goes on a flash
of foiled illusion
real to be real
4th grade
I see Michael Jackson. He's smiling and holding a microphone. It's uncanny!
Very insightful betchai.
Icy, I wish I knew what it meant :)
Anon, okay
Patrick, I thought the same thing when looking at the glove :)
I see some thrifty Chinese lady recycling someone's throwaways for future use as gift wrap, package filler, etc.
Post a Comment