gosh, very beautiful Jo, i'm in awe when i first saw the first pic, and then, the next ones that followed are awesome too, really lovely. i would love to get lost in there as well.
You know, there is this restaurant not so far from here, and it's floating on a lake full of lily pads...it's so wonderful to just look at all the lily pads floating with the white flowers on top of them....but then....the mosquitoes.... :)
19 comments:
Beautiful pictures of the pond! The second is just outstanding..
Thanks Icy, I love getting lost in all that greenery.
Gorgeous! Nothing as calming as a garden pond. I think I will try and put a small one in my garden next year:)
gosh, very beautiful Jo, i'm in awe when i first saw the first pic, and then, the next ones that followed are awesome too, really lovely. i would love to get lost in there as well.
i stare in this quiet
absorbing the sight
not wanting to lose it
as i sleep through the night...
what mesmerizing pictures to give me a good night's sleep, thank you... i hope you don't mind my hopping over once in a while...
Jennifer, they are so peaceful and serene. Though these photos are from the Botanical Gardens in SF, unfortunately not in my own garden :)
betchai, that would be fun, thanks for stopping by.
cherie, lovely poem and thank you so much. Stop by anytime :)
I always love water plants on the garden pond. They provide nutrients and oxygen to the fishes, while helps cleaning up the water. Awesome photos.
Wow, I could sit there for hours.
Woah! wordless wednesday.. I am simply speechless of these beautiful images!
I just love the way the orange koi sort of "pop" out of that luscious green texture!! Nice photos!
I should have gotten on earlier to see this. I needed something so beautiful give my soul a little peace and tranquility. You are so wonderful, Jo!
Auh...the beauty of nature...stops me dead in my tracks everytime. I'm in awe of it...
bessye
Great pictures. I especially like that first one. Are those tiny lily pads?
You know, there is this restaurant not so far from here, and it's floating on a lake full of lily pads...it's so wonderful to just look at all the lily pads floating with the white flowers on top of them....but then....the mosquitoes.... :)
Very lush and peaceful place to hang out.
Oh - how peaceful! Thanks for sharing :)
simply beautiful Joanne, your pictures speaks to istself... and thank you for leaving comments in my entries in TSS ;) Maricar here ;)
Invite nature back into your life with a garden pond.
Vanilla, thanks for the info.
Dr. Lauren, me too :)
Daisy, thank you. Mother nature does spectacular work :)
WillOaks, I love that too. I couldn't resist getting a shot of that. Thanks.
Carmen, you ar too sweet. Thank you.
bessye, as am I. Thank you.
Ratty, yep, they are cool :)
Charity, haha, you do have a point there :)
AVC, so true
Becki, thank you for stopping by.
maricar, Thanks and you are welcome.
David, very well said. Thank you.
Post a Comment