Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
oh, beautiful garden paths Jo, i can get lost in there. love that colorful ground in the 3rd picture, but all three looks relaxing.
Wow...no need for words in these fantastic pictures, Jo..I can stare at these all day!
I would love to have a garden big enough to have a path through it! These are all so pretty.
I'm totally wordless. Beautiful.
I love the view of all your pictures here. Great shot! Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Betchai, I love walking those paths for that reason. I feel so relaxed and inspired.Icy, You are sweet, thank you.Lynne, So would I. I have to get to the Botanical Gardens to see all of this beauty.Modern Mom, Aw, thank you so much.shydub, Thanks and Happy Wordless to you as well.
Wow, how lovely. I miss trees and plants that don't resemble palm trees. lol
That is gorgeous. It must be so peaceful to walk through that.
These pictures are gorgeous!
wow very relaxing photographs..
I love walking in the parks with blooming flowers and stone paths. Calming and soothing to the mind :)
beautiful garden paths! the different colors and forms give a lot of character.Happy WW!
This place just looks so relaxing. I could wander around in there for hours.
I love Golden Gate Park, especially the Japanese Tea Garden. If only my yard could look like that!
I MUST spend my summer holidays in a place like this. Anything else won't be a holiday. :)
I love those purple splotches over the grass like that! What are those? Angels' footprints? :)
wow...very beautiful. Wish i was there walking around.Thanks for the visit and comment.
i grab your badge now Jo..
Beautiful, wish I were there right now enjoying the sites.Popping in on my friends today to ask a favor, could you swing by to see what I'm talking about.Thanks bunchesSandy
Dr. Lauren, lolMaria, It certainly is very peaceful and serene.Stacie, Thank you for stopping by and commenting.Rainfield, Thanks my friend.Chubskulit, they certainly do bring peace and tranquility.Nessa, exactly, that's why I love it so much. Thank you.Ayie, thanks.Ratty, you would absolutely love it.Campbell Jane, Yes I love the tea garden as well.Secret forest, Thank you.Charity, yes they are :)Katherine, you are welcome and thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the badge grab :) I am now following you as well.Sandy, Thanks and I'll check it out.
beautiful garden,i hope i can go there and take a good shot
Lovely garden paths. Definitely a must go place when reflecting or just to leisurely walk for some stress free stroll.Z
Post a Comment
22 comments:
oh, beautiful garden paths Jo, i can get lost in there. love that colorful ground in the 3rd picture, but all three looks relaxing.
Wow...no need for words in these fantastic pictures, Jo..I can stare at these all day!
I would love to have a garden big enough to have a path through it! These are all so pretty.
I'm totally wordless. Beautiful.
I love the view of all your pictures here. Great shot! Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Betchai, I love walking those paths for that reason. I feel so relaxed and inspired.
Icy, You are sweet, thank you.
Lynne, So would I. I have to get to the Botanical Gardens to see all of this beauty.
Modern Mom, Aw, thank you so much.
shydub, Thanks and Happy Wordless to you as well.
Wow, how lovely. I miss trees and plants that don't resemble palm trees. lol
That is gorgeous. It must be so peaceful to walk through that.
These pictures are gorgeous!
wow very relaxing photographs..
I love walking in the parks with blooming flowers and stone paths. Calming and soothing to the mind :)
beautiful garden paths! the different colors and forms give a lot of character.
Happy WW!
This place just looks so relaxing. I could wander around in there for hours.
I love Golden Gate Park, especially the Japanese Tea Garden. If only my yard could look like that!
I MUST spend my summer holidays in a place like this. Anything else won't be a holiday. :)
I love those purple splotches over the grass like that! What are those? Angels' footprints? :)
wow...very beautiful. Wish i was there walking around.
Thanks for the visit and comment.
i grab your badge now Jo..
Beautiful, wish I were there right now enjoying the sites.
Popping in on my friends today to ask a favor, could you swing by to see what I'm talking about.
Thanks bunches
Sandy
Dr. Lauren, lol
Maria, It certainly is very peaceful and serene.
Stacie, Thank you for stopping by and commenting.
Rainfield, Thanks my friend.
Chubskulit, they certainly do bring peace and tranquility.
Nessa, exactly, that's why I love it so much. Thank you.
Ayie, thanks.
Ratty, you would absolutely love it.
Campbell Jane, Yes I love the tea garden as well.
Secret forest, Thank you.
Charity, yes they are :)
Katherine, you are welcome and thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the badge grab :) I am now following you as well.
Sandy, Thanks and I'll check it out.
beautiful garden,i hope i can go there and take a good shot
Lovely garden paths. Definitely a must go place when reflecting or just to leisurely walk for some stress free stroll.
Z
Post a Comment